1. What are cookies?
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Website, we may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
- To activate certain features of the Website
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and use different types of cookies to run the Website:
- Essential cookies. We can use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
3. What are your choices regarding cookies
If you want to delete cookies or instruct your browser to delete or decline cookies, visit the help pages of your web browser. As a European citizen, within the GDPR, you have certain individual rights.
Please note, however, that if you delete or refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features we provide, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages may not display correctly.
- For the Chrome web browser, visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For Internet Explorer, visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox browser, visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari browser, visit this page from Apple: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
For any other web browser, visit the official web pages of your browser.
4. Where you can find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/